DuraSurf™ ASC-UV is a black pigment UHMW-PE blend with a 1% carbon content. The carbon gives the plastic the highest level of conductivity in the industry with a surface resistivity of 102-103. The black pigment also provides a high level of UV resistance, lasting up to 10 times longer in the outdoors than other UHMW-PE products.
- Excellent abrasion and wear resistance
- Very high impact strength
- No moisture absorption
- Self-lubricating – no need for oils or lubricants
- Excellent noise abatement properties
- Chemical resistance and corrosion resistant
- Maintains performance and properties at -30°C
- Meets ASTM-D-4020
- Conforms to flammability rating UL 94 HB
There are no reviews yet.